Recuva free file recovery software

Hi friends in this post I am sharing free software to recover lost files.Let we see how it  helped me more.One friday , I  opened my laptop and chosen F drive .Unfortunately instead of opening ,I have formatted F drive fully. And it is the most frustrating moment for me,because most of my  software’s  and files are stored in F drive only.Then I searched in net for free file recover software.Yes some of them available which also showed with folder options  but most of them are  asked to pay when click recover.After some efforts , I found recuva which helped me to recover most all files which is ~6gb and it absolutely free!!!.A small drawback in recuva (but it is not for me)Only you will get files and  software  instead of folders.Suppose if you have a image folder upto 100 images,it displays 100 images without folders and some of them with different names.

Some other features are,

  • Recover deleted emails
  • Recover deleted iPod music
  • Restore unsaved Word documents
  • Portable version
  • Full Windows OS support and many languages

Recuva1

 

scaninalistview

 

scaninatreeview

 

recuvawizardfiletype

 

I used the wizard file type just like the above image.

Get recuva from here,

http://www.piriform.com/recuva

Print Friendly and PDF
SHARE

About me

Hi. I am interested in blogging.And sometimes play with webdesign,web development,domain sale,designing logo and more.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Pages