spooler fix on windows and start to work with printer

Hi friends in this post I am sharing how to solve windows spooler services problem and the step is just simple .Another reason to share this post because it is perfectly worked for me.


solve-windows-spooler-services





About my printer purchase

In diwali time a canon color and black /white printer bought by me at `40% discount.This printer is more than enough for  simple tasks and it cannot be helpful for shops.Canon cartridge printer was more than enough for me to take hall ticket printouts ,railway tickets,free e-books and more.Another facility is the scanner where you can  place pancards,driver license directly in the printer’s scanner region and take color/black like xerox machine. When I received printer ,first of all I worked to set cartridges  and finished reading all instructions.

Problem faced with system and computer

Now I installed software given by canon on system and connected with printer to take printouts.But printer not worked and says windows spooler service problem.So,I tried to solve this problem by searching net.A lot of tutorials found but it doesn’t worked for me.I am confused what to do next!!!

Finally solved windows spooler services

After that again I searched through net.This time I got the perfect solution.http://www.techsupportall.com/ is the site which helped me.And thanks to the team which provides this software for free.


And finally took my first printout through system.As I already said this is the best software which helped me to solve windows spooler services problem.
Print Friendly and PDF
SHARE

About me

Hi. I am interested in blogging.And sometimes play with webdesign,web development,domain sale,designing logo and more.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Pages