techinfoweb crossed 200 posts!!!

Hi friends ,we have crossed 200 posts. A  year ago  I started techinfoweb (october 2013) and now it reached one of the level.I have met some up and downs  in my life which also reflected to my techinfoweb blog.But I like very much blogging, because “If a task given, i have to love it,  to perform whereas in blog I am loving and sharing” . In younger days on monday I will have a look for next saturday eve,where in blog I enjoyed to write  all days(i.e not looked for monday). I am not hate to blog for 18 hours or not afraid , I have not even spend 10 minutes today,because I understand that I have done some other important tasks and I will start to blog after finishing the tasks.

 

 

techifoweb-crossed-200-posts

 

 

 

 

Thanks to japar sathik  who supported me very much.And I want to share some blogs here which I like very much.

 

blogtipsntricks.com

bloggeryard.com

mybloggerlab.com

trak.in

savedelete.com

smartpassiveincome.com

allbloggingtips.com

wpbeginner.com

1stwebdesigner.com

techtricksworld.com

bloggingcage.com

mymagicfundas.com

updateland.com

bloggerspassion.com

hellboundbloggers.com

bloggertipstricks.com

alltechbuzz.net

burptech.com

alltop9.com

stramaxon.com

quicksprout.com

mashable.com

techcrunch.com

moz.com/blog

spiceupyourblog.com

bloggerbuster.com

amylynnandrews.com

esmeenetwork.com

techgleam.com

miterest.org

9lessons.info

tekdig.com

 

wpkube.com,nextbigwhat.com were not yet started to read by me more ,so in further days I am going to read these blogs more.There are more blogs which I will update in future.

We aim to share useful information more and your support always needed.

Thank you.

Print Friendly and PDF
SHARE

About me

Hi. I am interested in blogging.And sometimes play with webdesign,web development,domain sale,designing logo and more.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Pages