Infographics Explaining The Domain Name Industry provided by ICANN

Hi frieds in this post I am sharing infographics about the domain name industry provided by ICANN.Here we gave for information purpose .And personally I finally the found the exact meaning of registrant. And I hope definitely everyone should have a look at these images to understand how much long process needed for a domain name and also you need to know how many members are working behind a domain name.



Ecosystem of the domain name industry



The domain name industry value chain





Responsibilities of the domain name industry

Print Friendly and PDF
SHARE

About me

Hi. I am interested in blogging.And sometimes play with webdesign,web development,domain sale,designing logo and more.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Pages